The UFC middleweight tournament He will be the owner of the competition belt on Saturday when Israel “The Last Stylebender” Adesanya takes on the challenge of third-placed Marvin Vettori.
The last two met in April 2018. A victory for Adesanya in the “UFC Fox” split decision. The victory brought Adesanya (20-1, 15 KOs) only her second victory under the UFC flag, and the 13th of her professional career. The loss was the fourth and, so far, final loss of Vettori’s career. He is now 17-4-1 with two KOs after winning five fights after Adesanya to win a rematch against the UFC’s 4-pound fighter.
If Vettori had time to use Adesanya as the UFC’s main middleweight fighter, it would be now: The Nigerian fighter comes from his first career loss, a unanimously decided defeat, against Jan Blachowicz in the UFC lightweight championship. Adesanya’s debut was also in the division.
Will Vettori be able to take advantage of the time of his victory? Or will Adesanya bounce back from a middleweight clash? Here’s everything you need to know to tune in and find out:
What time does UFC 263 start today?
- Initial background: 18:00 ET / 15:00 PT
- Background: 20.00 ET / 17.00 PT
- PPV main card: 22:00 ET / 19:00 PT
- Adesanya vs. Carriers: Midnight ET (approx.) / 21:00 PT (approx.)
The UFC 263 main ticket is scheduled to start at 10pm, with the main event taking place around midnight.
Which channels are UFC 263 on?
Viewers will be able to see previews and backgrounds on ESPN or ESPN +. The main card can only be viewed via PPV on ESPN +.
UFC 263 fight card
- Pianni Kianzad vs. Alex Davis (women’s weightlifting)
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola (lightweight)
- Chase Hooper Vs. Steve Peterson (feather weights)
- Fares Ziam Vs. Luigi Vendramini (light weights)
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier (heavyweights)
- Drew Dober Vs. Brad Riddell (lightweight)
- Eryk Anders vs Darren Stewart (Lightweight)
- Lauren Murphy Vs. Joanne Calderwood (female fly weight)
- Movsar Evloev Vs. Hakeem Dawodu (feather weights)
- Israel Adesanya Vs. Marvin Vettori (middleweight tournament)
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno (flyweight tournament)
- Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz (welterweights)
- Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammad (welterweights)
- Paul Craig vs Jamahal Hill, (light weight)